Thursday, April 18, 2013
Overdrive
In the book Overdrive by Eric Walters it shows that telling the truth is not as easy as it seems because it can get you into a lot of trouble. I would like to see another one of these books come out because it ends while he’s on the phone. I think I am similar to Jake because he likes to go drive around and go on long drives with his friends and I also like to drive around and go on long cruises with my friends. If I was the main character I probably would have done the same thing as him because when his friend got into an accident, he didn’t tell the truth because he knew he would’ve got into a lot of trouble for what he did. I would have acted the same way because I know that if I had told the truth I would be blamed for the other guy’s accident. The character I don’t like is Luke because he wanted to street race and that was the cause of his accident. I think he should have stopped when the race was over but he kept going which caused him to be in the hospital with a really serious condition. He reminds me of many people that always make the wrong decision and then end up getting into trouble. I would recommend this book to everyone because it shows that telling the truth is always the best way out and it can save you from getting into a big problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment