Friday, February 8, 2013

Changing History

If i could change history i would go back in time to save myself from falling and getting 5 stitches on my head. It all started when I was 7 years old and ran after a little cat that kept following me around. It got annoying so I tried to chase it away, I didn't think it would be faster than me but the little cat just kept on going. I started to get really mad so I ran as hard as I could to try catching up to it. The little cat jumped a fence and I tripped on a rock and fell straight on to my face. My face was dripping with blood and a couple minutes later my dad came out and found me crying on the ground and he quickly picked me up and took me to the hospital. If I could go back to that moment I would throw something at the cat so it would run away instead me having to chase it all around the block. If I had done that i would not have got a scar on my head and wouldnt have had to get stitches. After that day i never found that cat ever again which is probably a good thing because I would have ran after it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment