Friday, March 15, 2013

In 250 words, create your ideal place.

In 250 words, create your ideal place.





In my Ideal place I would only allow in people that I chose other than that no one would be allowed in. I would want to live in a mansion where there’s a lot of open space so I could do whatever I want whenever I want. I would have my own underground parking for all my vehicles. I would want a indoor pool to just relax in after a tiring day of doing fun stuff.  My mansion would be located somewhere by a very nice beach so I could enjoy the view. In my garage I would have the nicest cars and trucks in the world. When I would go out it would be very difficult to choose a vehicle because I have so many of the nicest vehicles. In my mansion I would have a basketball court and a gym so I could get all of my daily physical activity. I would have a room full of my favorite types of food so I could go and eat anything whenever I want to. Behind my house I would have my yacht that I would take around the beach if I got really bored. In my garage I have a couple of ATV's and dirt bikes to drive around my dirt bike course which would be located beside my house. On my roof I have my very own helicopter which is used for me to go traveling to new places. My mansion is 5 stories including the underground garage. On the very top floor there’s only one room and that is my master bedroom. In that room there is a hot tub and a theatre room setup so I could watch movies and play some videogames. They bed is 8 meters long and 5 meters wide because I like to have a lot of room when I sleep. All of this sums up my ideal place that I would like to live in very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment