Buy Free Water
Why not go buy bottled water when you can get it
for free at home. I believe that people should not use water they have at home
and instead get it from their local stores. People should be spending 2 dollars
on water rather then drinking it for free because it’s just making the water
bottle association more and more money. The price of bottled water has even
surpassed the price of gas so why not just keep buying water rather then
filling your vehicle up with gas. What most people don't know is that all the
plastic water bottles are just filling up landfills and not being recycled. If
I had a choice between using the free water at my house and going to the store
to waste money on free water I would obviously go to the store. The water
tastes so much more authentic because you have to pay for it. People are buying
these water bottles because they are apparently “100% pure natural spring
water.” Who wouldn’t buy one just because it says that on the label of the
water bottle, I think people should be getting out of there seats and going to
get one right now. Even though I could go put water in a bottle and write the
same thing I believe people should go out and invest in a plastic bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment