5 senses
I walked
into the hospital waiting room and sat down desperate for some good news about
my best friend. I could tell all his friends and family were terrified because
of the critical condition he was in. I could see the worried looks on the faces
of his loved ones around me. Watching the door very closely, I would look up every
time I heard the door open. I remember seeing the fear in my best friend’s eyes
the last time I saw him lying in his room. The smell of fear surrounded the air
around me. Felt like I had been waiting for centuries now. I could taste drips
of sweat as they ran down my face. Suddenly, looking up I saw the Doctor walk
in. He had a kind of worried look on his face and I didn't know what he was
going to say. He said, "Everything will be fine" and suddenly I felt all the stress and worry leave my body, I felt relieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment