Monday, October 28, 2013


I have a Dream

I have a dream, for teenage bullying to come to an end. Bullying is one of the biggest problems in all schools around the world. Thousands have committed suicides from being bullied. Hundreds of thousands stay home every day because of the fear of being bullied. Thousands will still commit suicide if this is not put to an end. It would be fatal to see more kids dying because someone is picking on them.

We cannot walk alone. We need to take a stand against these bullies. We need to support the victims of bullying. We need to change the rules in school so people will finally understand the consequences.  Now is the time to step up and end these tragic incidents.

I have a dream that this nation will rise up and come up with an end to this, I have a dream that one day little children won’t be judged for what they wear. I have a dream that children will not be judged because of their appearance. This is my hope and this is what I feel should happen. From one school to another at a time, I hope this changes kids’ minds about bullying.

I have a dream that little boys and girls will not be picked on. Little boys and girls will not feel ugly and worthless. Little boys and girls will look forward to going to the next day. Little boys and girls will all get along one day.

This is my dream today.

Let us not attend any more deaths of teenagers because of bullying. Let us not be in pain after seeing kids being picked on. Let us not inform anymore families about how their child has been killed by their own peer.  

The day bullying comes to an end is the day I will be happy. The day there will be no more teenage deaths is when I will be happy. The day people start realizing how wrong this is I will be happy. People don't realize how bad this really is until it happens to them or a family member. I think people should already know how wrong this and more should try supporting it. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment